Looking to move? Move to Morris, CT.! Why? Here is a list of what AWESOME things Morris has to offer!
LOCATION! You can experience quiet country living and still be relatively close to everything you need in cities nearby. Just 15 minutes away from both Torrington and Waterbury, you’ll have easy shopping options with everything that you’d need. You are also roughly 5-8 minutes away from Litchfield, which also offers shopping.
Morris has stayed a relatively small town for many years, without population changing too much! With between 1,800 – 2,000 townsfolk, it maintains that small town feel! Morris also still has a somewhat low mill rate, one of lowest in CT.
Morris has MANY attractions and activities to do! Below, please find a list of places to see in Morris!
- White Memorial https://www.whitememorialcc.org/
- Popey’s Ice Cream
- Morris Town Beach and Park
- Sandy Beach – Bantam Lake
- Winvian http://www.winvian.com/
- Bantam Lake http://www.ctvisit.com/listings/bantam-lake
- White Flower Farm http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/
- South Farms – Farmer’s Market
- Camp Columbia http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=435450&deepNav_GID=1650